Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ALL THE BEST PROTAGS/ALLIES

Hi there! And welcome to this thing! I really like Jojo’s a lot, and I had trouble deciding who my favs were. So I thought drawing em all doing things I wanna see em do would help. I’ve been working on this a while gomen, so let me tell you why these characters are my favs and also my opinions on the parts they’re from!!
PART 1: WILL ANTHONIO ZEPPELI
When I started reading Jojo’s a expected there to be stands immediately. But to my surprise, there was no such thing. In fact for a while the only real fantasy thing was Dio turning into a vampire. Then THIS FUCKER came along and blew my mind. Will is my fav for many reasons. I love his design, his whole character and approach on things, and he’s a cool ripple master. I wish he appeared a lot more, but whatcha gonna do

PART 2: CAESAR ANTHONIO ZEPPELI

Part 2 is the best Jojo’s part. I don’t care if you like Part 3, Part 2 is where my heart is and that will probably never change. Everything about Part 2 is just PERFECT. I was worried the anime might do something weird with part 2 for some reason but HOLY SHIT WAS I WRONG. But enough about that, lemme talk about Caesar. Caesar was introduced kinda abruptly and I didn’t really like him at first, but after a while, he grew on me. He proved that all Zeppelis are just plain great. Too bad they never appeared after that…well actually…
PART 3: IGGY
This guy right here is the whole damn reason I started to read Jojo’s. A “friend” of mine who really loved the show told me there was a dog who loved to eat hair and fart. That same night I finished Part 1. I wanted to get to Iggy ASAP. If you couldn’t tell, I have an unhealthy obsession with dogs. Iggy is one of my top 3 fictional dogs of all time. He’s strong, cool, has a personality, and his stand is kickin rad. There isn’t much more to say about this beautiful character. He’s going to be great in the anime oh my god.


PART 4: OKUYASU NIJIMARU
This guy right here is probably 2nd favorite character in the series. He’s funny, has a loveable personality, and his stand is really really neat. I think I realized just truly how awesome he was during the whole Pearl Jam chapter. I was cracking up the whole time. (Seriously the Pearl Jam chapters are like the best in the whole manga.) I’m generally not a fan of revenge stories, but I felt for Okuyasu and it made me cheer for him as a character. Cool guy

PART 5: GUIDO MISTA
I hate Part 5. It is literally my least favorite part of all of Jojo’s. Half of the stands don’t even make sense, the protagonist is way too OP, and the characters are not as interesting as in any other part. Yet, it has some of the best fights in the whole entire series (oh my god WHITE ALBUM). So it’s kinda just weird. At least we have really neat characters like The Sex PistolsMista. He’s pretty much the only ally who isn’t weird. Well, besides “you know who”, but he’s not till the end so ya know.

PART 6: HERMES COSTELLO
Part 6 is pretty much tied with Part 4 for 2nd best part. Part 6 had some really cool stuff going on, and a lot of the characters and fights were nice. However, Part 6 has literally one of my favorite fictional ladies of all time. Hermes Costello. I fucking love this gal. Unlike a lotta ladies in media, she is just the fucking bomb. She didn’t need help from anyone and could fend for herself, her stand was pretty much the most creative one I’ve seen in Jojo’s, her personality made her loveable and really cool, and she just was a plain awesome gal! From the beginning I knew I was gonna like her. I’m really glad she was even better then I expected. Also for some reason I drew here switching clothes with Kiss??

Anyway, that’s a wrap! Hope you liked the drawings/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment