Friday, May 13, 2011

JESUS FREAKING CHRIST

I. AM. SO. SORRY. I have not updated in a couple days, and because of that, a friend of mine went on a rampage and killed everyone. If your reading this, your one of the few people left on Earth. Or my friend. But let me explain why I have not been able to update. My computer just shut down on me. It couldn't turn on, or do anything! Just a white screen. And today, I discovered. Everything I had on it has gone. Zip. Nothing. And I am exploding. The only reason I am not having an exclamation point after every sentence is because I have found out, that there are some people who can recover some of it! But only SOME of it. So that sucks. But hey! While they're doing that, I'm gonna try reviving everyone on Earth! In fact, if you're reading this in the future, you might be someone I revived! So hooray for Necromancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment