Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life with a long neck

Last night, I had this dream. I was in a big tall box. I got out of the box wondering why I was in it. Then I went to the bathroom and my neck was 2 feet tall. It was crazy. I didn't even notice until I looked in the mirror. After that, I went to a movie. No one seemed to care. Once I got to the movies,  I sat near the front of the theater. Once the movie started, everyone started throwing fish at me saying I was too big. Then a giant bee just crashed threw the roof. That's right, THE SAME BEE FROM THE THOR MOVIE. Apparently the reason my neck was so long was because I ate a big sword. So some guy pried open my mouth and took it out. Finally I was back to normal! Until I fell off the 5th floor of a building. I forgot what happened between the times the guy got the sword and I fell off a building. Man, whenever I die in a dream, it's me always falling off a high place.

No comments:

Post a Comment