Monday, July 18, 2011

THAT ONE DREAM

OK so I had this cool dream. I was in this room. And at the top of  the "screen" (my eyesight) there were three bars. So I locked onto one, and my vision shifted to a corner of the room. And in that corner was a GIANT DRAGON.

Out desperation, I switched to another bar. My vision went to another corner of the room. A BIG PIECE OF FLOATING ARMOR WITH A NECK VORTEX. I realized I had to battle one of them, so I went for the dragon. It took a while to finally get him to his last bar of health. So I thought, why not try that other guy. So I went for him. BOY WAS THAT A BAD IDEA. His only weakness was that vortex in his neck which were only vulnerable to arrows. MY AIM IS TERRIBLE. So finally after I got him to his last bar of health, his armor fell off so I could hurt him. And then THIS THING WAS UNDER THE ARMOR.
It was terrifying. He spun around like a ballerina, all over the room. Whenever I tried hitting him, it would barley do any damage. Eventually I went back to the dragon. I tried using my Skull Hammer instead of my sword this time. THE DAMAGE WAS CRAZY. Took him out in five hits. So I went back to battling Union Vortex (that's what I'm gonna call him). The hammer damage was fairly OK. So once he only needed one more hit, I woke up. I never say that 3rd boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment